Save money - Is this the last time you'll need to buy a pair of split ring fishing pliers?
Jack Norton split ring fishing pliers are a popular choice among Anglers looking for high-quality lure fishing pliers.
The split ring pliers angled tip shape is designed specifically for opening split rings, perfect for adding or removing tackle, line cutter blades for trimming off any surplus line, cuts all types of line with ease.
Separate the split rings on the first try, every time. You don't have to jiggle around and keep twisting the rings to reach that perfect spot, or drop your lure several times before putting your hook on.
Ribbed handles provide a greater grip even when wet, and there are no thick rubber coatings to degrade in the harsh Aussie sun.
"Excellent to handle they fit the hand well" Kevin Billings.
- Aluminium fishing pliers with sheath & lanyard.
- Replaceable Cutting Blades.
- Stainless Steel Spring Bearing.
- Lightweight Aluminium - 18cm Long.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Note for laser engraving:
- By using the PERSONALIZE IT button, you can make it a one-of-a-kind gift that is less likely to be stolen. Choose a typeface and font size, as well as a name, and we will laser it onto your plier.
- Please do not write your content in the note section, as it will not be laser engraved!
- If you buy more than one plier, you must fill in the names for each one.
- If you order two pliers but only enter one name, we will give you one with a name and one without.
- If you order a plier but do not click the engraving option, we will send you one with no name.
- We will make every effort to match the font size and position; but, depending on font selection, we may have to alter text larger or lower; please allow for a 1-2 ml placement fluctuation.
- Please double-check your spelling, capital letter placement, and any dates or digits. We accept no responsibility if you make a mistake, and we laser directly what you write.
With few exceptions, we reserve the right to capitalise names at our discretion.(Please check your text).