Save money - Is this the last fish lip grip you'll ever need to buy?
High quality fishing tools that last, a fish lip grip is an essential fishing tool for your tackle box, it reduces the risk of cuts from sharp fish teeth and accidents when removing hooks.
When using a fish lip grip to retrieve bait, lures, and jigs from your catch, you prevent gear loss and reduce the possibility of injuring the fish when catching and releasing.
You can make it a one-of-a-kind gift for a fishing buddy or the fishing enthusiast in your family by utilising the PERSONALIZE IT option, or have some fun and be creative with your own name or catchphrase, and who knows, you might win our monthly giveaway for best gripper creative.
Jack Norton is the only Australian online company that is dedicated to personalised fishing gear and delivers it straight to your door.
Made of an anti-corrosion aluminium alloy that is excellent for both fresh and salt water, with an easy grip handle that provides superior grip even when wet.
Tired of those arguments? "Who caught the biggest fish" not any more with the built in 18 kg weighing scale.
- 29 cm Long - Large 40 mm Jaw.
- Easy To Read 18 kg Scale.
- Complete with free sheath, lanyard & carabiner.
- Easily operated with one hand.
- 360 degree rotating-spring loaded jaws.
- Lifetime warranty.
Notes for laser engraving:
- By using the PERSONALIZE IT button, you can make it a one-of-a-kind gift that is less likely to be stolen. Choose a typeface and font size, as well as a name, and we will laser it onto the handle of your fish lip gripper.
- Please do not write your content in the note section, as it will not be laser engraved!
- If you buy more than one gripper, you must fill in the names for each one.
- If you order two grippers but only enter one name, we will give you one with a name and one without.
- If you order a gripper but do not click the engraving option, we will send you one with no name.
- We will make every effort to match the font size and position; but, depending on font selection, we may have to alter text larger or lower; please allow for a 1-2 ml placement fluctuation.
- Please double-check your spelling, capital letter placement, and any dates or digits. We accept no responsibility if you make a mistake, and we laser directly what you write.
With few exceptions, we reserve the right to capitalise names at our discretion.(Please check your text).