Professional Fish Filleting/Boning Knife.
Do you need to cut down on the time it takes to prep fish?
If so, you're going to love this new knife, It's great for fish and tougher meats like pork, beef or chicken, it's sturdier and thicker blade does it all.
Features a comfortable handle that's easy to hold and is balanced to make cutting quick and easy.
Click the personalise engraving button and you can have a loved ones name lasered onto the handle, what a great gift idea for any keen Angler and it comes in a free gift box.
Manufactured Using German 1.4116 stainless steel It features high corrosion resistance, It also offers excellent edge retention requiring it to be sharpened less often.
Featuring a Damascus steel pattern on the blade with a dark walnut coloured handle.
- Stainless Steel blade.
- 1.94mm thick blade with minimal blade flex.
- Blade Length 150 mm - Total Length 280 mm.
- FREE Gift Box Included.
Please note: The handmade leather sheath is not included it can
be purchased seperatly from parts and accessories collection.
This knife is razor sharp.
Do not leave it unattended.
Do not leave unattended where there are children.
Caution should always be used when handling sharp knives.
Note: For Laser Engraving.
- By using the PERSONALIZE IT button, you can make it a one-of-a-kind gift that is less likely to be stolen. Choose a typeface and font size, as well as a name, and we will laser it onto the handle of your knife.
- Please do not write your content in the note section, as it will not be laser engraved!
- If you buy more than one knife, you must fill in the names for each one.
- If you order two knives but only enter one name, we will give you one with a name and one without.
- If you order a knife but do not click the engraving option, we will send you one with no name.
- We will make every effort to match the font size and position; but, depending on font selection, we may have to alter text larger or lower; please allow for a 1-2 ml placement fluctuation.
- Please double-check your spelling, capital letter placement, and any dates or digits. We accept no responsibility if you make a mistake, and we laser directly what you write.
With few exceptions, we reserve the right to capitalise names at our discretion.(Please check your text).