Jack Norton fixed blade carving knife, it's the perfect tool for carving the camp oven roast. Featuring full tang construction, Rosewood Handle and a durable stainless steel blade, it can be used for camping, fishing, making food preparation a breeze.
- Corrosion Resistance: With great corrosion resistance, which is excellent for fishing, camping and humid places, it's perfect for the Aussie climate.
- Sharpness: Extremely easy to sharpen, and we all know how great that is, especially if you’re camping or on an outdoor experience, a quick knife sharpening using a stone sharpener and your ready to go!
Hardness: Hardened steel, that's what made it famous in the knife industry, great wear resistance with a long lasting sharp edge, which means less time sharpening and more time fishing.
- Caution: When handling sharp knives always take extreme care, the blades are very sharp, do not leave unattended.
- Each Knife Comes in a Nylon Sheath.
- Blade Length (Sharp Edge) 180mm.
- Blade & Knife Total Length 310mm.
- Blade Width 34mm - Blade Thickness 4mm.
- Weight Including Sheath 354gms.
Note for laser engraving:
- By using the PERSONALIZE IT button, you can make it a one-of-a-kind gift that is less likely to be stolen. Choose a typeface and font size, as well as a name, and we will laser it onto the handle of your knife.
- Please do not write your content in the note section, as it will not be laser engraved!
- If you buy more than one knife, you must fill in the names for each one.
- If you order two knives but only enter one name, we will give you one with a name and one without.
- If you order a knife but do not click the engraving option, we will send you one with no name.
- We will make every effort to match the font size and position; but, depending on font selection, we may have to alter text larger or lower; please allow for a 1-2 ml placement fluctuation.
- Please double-check your spelling, capital letter placement, and any dates or digits. We accept no responsibility if you make a mistake, and we laser directly what you write.
With few exceptions, we reserve the right to capitalise names at our discretion.(Please check your text).